OST to PST Converter

Sun, Nov 19 2017 09:37am EST 1
2 Posts
OST to PST Converter software is the best option if you want to fast convert the normal or corrupt OST file into PST, MSG, DBX, EML, MBOX and Archive files format.This OST to PST Conversion Done with Perfection & Simplicity A well designed OST PST Conversion Software easily extracts data from Offline OST File and Move every extracted data from OST File to PST File in accurate messages formats- TXT, HTML and RTF. By using OST to PST Converter Software users can successfully extract emails from OST along with email properties (to, bcc, cc, time, subjects and from), email body content, email header information as well as previous email data records.

You must try to use this software and check efficiency of the software in trial free version once. It is fully virus free application.

Conclusion: I really very surprised to know about the speed of OST to PST conversion Software. This Software worked really very nice and smoothly for Recover and convert OST file data to PST File within very short time. It is 100% virus free software.
Thu, Nov 23 2017 05:25am EST 2
5 Posts
wow ... nice post it's a really help for me

Thanks for shareing your inform.
Fri, Nov 24 2017 01:21am EST 3
135 Posts

There are many OST Recovery Software available in market, but I suggest you before using any third party software first try Scanost.exe utility. It's a freeware utility provided by Microsoft. This utility scans your corrupt OST file and fixes all errors. If your OST file highly corrupted then this solution not work properly, in such situation try OST to PST Converter Software.

Read more information at: https://goo.gl/waVMeA

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.