How to Fix Error in Outlook PST Files

Tue, May 16 2017 05:58am EDT 1
dane
dane
59 Posts

When your Outlook PST files are corrupted or damaged due to shut down Outlook abnormally, virus attack, spy ware, power cut, and Anti Virus, old-format PST file and you cannot open them normally in Microsoft Outlook. You can use Outlook PST Repair tool to scan the corrupt PST files and recover the data from the files as well as possible. For more information, visit from: http://www.recoverytool.org/outlook-pst-recovery.html

Tue, May 16 2017 07:21am EDT 2
eund
eund
326 Posts
Recover and repair Microsoft Outlook PST files with competent and user-amiable Outlook PST Recovery software. When repaired, you can restore all the contents to an importable and fresh PST file. It also provides folder recovery.The software comes with new feel and look in its interface. Even the novice users can use this software. It features self-explanatory steps and you can control most of its tasks with one click.Free Trial Version you are eligible to see the preview of recovered emails in red items.
Tue, May 16 2017 02:55pm EDT 3
James
James
1 Posts
I was looking for this particular solution for my company and pleasure to get the information here. I got the same time of microsoft PST recovery issue. Can you guys able to fix it. Basically I am from the netlogics llc company.

Wed, May 17 2017 08:53am EDT 4
feriha
feriha
17 Posts
Have you tried Inbox Repair Tool ? It's a free utility suggested by Microsoft Outlook to repair PST file and fix all errors of PST file.
Hope it helps!!
Thu, May 18 2017 07:16am EDT 5
mark
mark
60 Posts
Use Inbox Repair Tool or Scanpst.exe, which can help you to fix PST error issues within seconds. It is a free application MS Outlook that permits you to solve PST corruption issues. You can also try a third party Outlook PST repair software to repair corrupt PST files. The software supports to recover lost or inaccessible Outlook mailbox items and save them into accessible formats like EML, RTF, MBOX, IMAP, MHTML, PDF, PST, MSG, TXT, DBX, and HTML. For more information, visit: https://docs.com/nuri-gupta/3389/outlook-pst-repair-software
Fri, May 19 2017 02:44am EDT 6
Michael
Michael
97 Posts

If you are not satisfied with the PST recovery software or the Microsoft Inbox repair tool then visit here: Manual tricks of PST recovery solution to learn the most popular manual solutions that without facing any difficulty repairs the corrupt PST file and recovered all the data from it within minutes.

Sun, May 21 2017 04:25am EDT 7
melissa
melissa
5 Posts
there is a guy who assisted me with ethics on recovery of my lost files but you can check my profile so that you can contact him by email.
Sat, Jul 29 2017 07:06am EDT 8
easteer
easteer
17 Posts

Before try any software read the reviews here http://www.comparisonandreviews.org/outlook-mail-recovery.html
Sat, Aug 12 2017 04:36am EDT 9
james
james
57 Posts

Few days back, I couldnot access my Outlook files properly as few of my PST files got corrupted and i badly needed to access those PST files. Then, my boss suggested me a PST Recovery Tool You know what, I managed to recover my corrupt pst files in a minute. I am so glad after using the tool. Though i am very lazy at reviewing the product but its astonishing features forced me to write here.

If users need to check out the tool ​before buying it, then they can download the free version of the tool

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.